Steven Rich, MBA List of my 65 Google Featured Snippets
Updated — June 29, 2021
My writings earned 65 Google Featured Snippets as of June 8, 2021.
This article lists all of my Google Featured Snippets so potential clients and employers can see how successful my writings are with Google.
CLICK ON EACH IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- My Spindletop Oil Discovery article for Drillers.com
2. My Second Google Featured Snippet the same keyword phrase in the Spindletop Oil Discovery article for Drillers.com
3. My WeLease property management company’s blog post published in July 2019. Notice that 15 months later is was still a Google Featured Snippet.
4. My blog post for Transaction Monster, a real estate transaction coordinator company. I published it on November 2, 2018 and it was still a Google Featured Snippet nearly two years later.
5. A second keyword phrase selected as a Google Featured Snippet for the same blog post above.
6. My Open Escrow blog post with an image in the Google Featured Snippet.
7. My Real Estate Express article:
8. A second Google Featured Snippet for a different keyword phrase for my Real Estate Express article above. This one has an image.
9. A third Google Featured Snippet for the same Real Estate Express blog post for a different keyword phrase.
10. My Smart Agents blog post in November 2017. Notice the October 12, 2020 date. Still a Google Featured Snippet after three years!
11. Another tax savings tips blog post for the Open Escrow blog in 2019. Notice the October 9, 2020 date I copied it. Nearly a year later it was still a Google Featured Snippet.
12. Open Escrow published this blog post in October 2018. Two years later it was still a Google Featured Snippet.
13. My McKissock Real Estate Learning Blog post of August 5, 2020. Notice the screenshot date of October 9, 2020 when I copied it. It only took Google two months to make it a Google Featured Snippet!
14. A web page I wrote for the Lowenthal & Lowenthal law firm in Hawaii got selected as a featured snippet in four months. It was published in June of 2020. It became a Googled Featured Snippet in four months when I copied it on October9, 2020.
Multiple Google Featured Snippets for Same Blog Post
Imagine getting multiple Google Featured Snippets for the same blog post simultaneously? That happened to me.
Look at my LinkedIn blog post: U.S. Companies can Legally Hire Foreigners Living in other Countries.
I published it on January 4, 2016, and as of October 8, 2020, it remained on top for three different keyword phrases:
15. “Can U.S. Company Hire a Foreigner”
16. “Can U.S. companies hire foreigners”
17. “U.S. companies hiring foreigners in other countries”
18. Even a LinkedIn post can become a Google Featured Snippet. LinkedIn doesn’t provide meta descriptions and other SEO features. As a result, few of them rank high with Google.
Notice the July 16, 2018 publishing date after the first paragraph. I copied this snippet on October 8, 2020 more than two years later.
19. Sometimes Google rewards quality content by including different web pages from the same website as the featured snippet and Top 3 SERPs. An example includes web pages I wrote for a Panama immigration law firm’s website and their 2nd website:
20. I wrote this blog post for the WeLease property management company in 2018 and copied this screenshot on May 6, 2021. It’s been a Google Featured Snippet for over three years.
21. My Lafayette Lending Company article in 2017. Notice that I copied this Google Featured Snippet on May 6, 2021.
22. My LinkedIn blog post ranked Google #1 SERPs and my Medium article as a Google Featured Snippet about the GDPR. Note the April 2, 2018 publishing date and the May 6, 2021 copy. Google still gives it a Featured Snippet more than three years later.
23. My Drillers.com article about former oil industry giant Aubrey McClendon.
24. My “Clean Coal Handling Practices” Bigger Pockets blogpost. You can see my name on the 3rd line.
How I Got 14 Google Featured Snippets from One Blog Post in 2021
In addition to the my 23 Google Featured Snippets above, I managed to get 14 snippets from one blog post.
It all started back in 2017 when I published a blog post titled, San Diego Real Estate Closing Costs — The Complete List. This was for the Big Block Realty company in San Diego.
Let’s look at the different types of Google Featured Snippets earned for all 14 of them.
Note: I will continue with my current numbering system.
25. San Diego closing costs
26. San Diego closing fees
27. San Diego escrow fees
28. San Diego escrow costs
29. buyer closing costs San Diego
30. who pays escrow fees in San Diego
31. who pays closing costs in San Diego County
32. who pays closing costs in San Diego
33. sellers closing costs San Diego
34. buyers closing costs San Diego
35. buyers closing costs San Diego County
36. purchasers escrow costs San Diego County
37. purchasers escrow fees San Diego County
38. purchasers escrow fees San Diego
SoCal Lifestyle Realty Blog Earns 4Google Featured Snippets From The Same Blog Post
On March 16, 2021, I published a blog post for the SoCal Lifestyle Realty in San Diego titled, “How To Understand California Escrow Costs 2021”. Similar to the one I wrote for Big Block Realty, but this one focuses on California escrow costs while the other focuses on San Diego escrow costs.
It only took two weeks for the #1 Google SERPs and Google Featured Snippets to appear. Today is May 7, 2021, and all four remain as #1 SERPs and snippets after eight weeks.
Again, I am continuing with my current numbering system.
39. escrow costs in California 2021
40. California escrow costs 2021
41. understand California escrow costs 2021
42. California escrow fees 2021
Ads Before Snippets
Sometimes, ads appear before the snippet.
On May 17, 2021 I discovered a new snippet from a 100% Commission blog post published on April 28, 2021. Only 19 days after publication it appears as a snippet.
43. increase your real estate social media engagements 2021
On May 17, 2021: My WeLease property management blog post (published January 13, 2021) with 4 Ads before the snippet:
44. San Diego Landlord Liabilities
45. Hire a California Property Manager 2021
46. how to become a landlord in california
47. San Diego Reduces Short-Term Rentals 2021
48. Must San Diego Landlords Allow Emotional Support Animals?
More WeLease Blog Post Snippets
I discovered this snippet on May 17, 2021:
49. San Diego Landlords Tenant Damages
50. become a landlord in california
51. How To Keep Your California Tenants Happy
52. Keep Your California Tenants Happy
San Diego and Tenants Emotional Support Animals
On May 10, 2021 WeLease published my blog post about the rights of San Diego tenants to keep emotional support animals. Despite landlords’ “No Pet” policies, California courts consider emotional support animals as “not pets”. Within seven days several Google Featured Snippets appeared from 8 different keyword phrases of this blog post.
53. Must San Diego Landlords Allow Emotional Support Animals?
54. san diego landlords can’t evict emotional support animals
55. san diego landlords and tenants emotional support animals
56. Can landlords charge for emotional support animals san diego?
57. Can san diego landlords charge for emotional support animals?
58. Can san diego landlords prohibit emotional support animals?
59. can landlords deny esa in san diego
60. no pets allowed policy esa exception in san diego
Big Block Realty “Buyer Mistakes” blog post got three Google Featured Snippets
Here are three snippets for the same blog post in May, 2021:
61. biggest san diego home buyer mistakes
62. How to Avoid First-Time San Diego Home Buyer Mistakes
63. Avoid First-Time San Diego Home Buyer Mistakes
MORE REAL ESTATE BLOG POSTS EARNING GOOGLE FEATURED SNIPPETS JUNE, 2021
Here are more of my real estate blog posts earning Google Featured Snippets in June of 2021:
64. 100% Business Meals Deductions for Real Estate Agents
65. Maximize Your Real Estate Social Media Engagements 2021
Currently, I have 65 Google Featured Snippets.
Steven Rich, MBA
Copyright © 2021 — Steven Rich, MBA